Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This blog is now moved to BloodyBeast.com
This is not a BloodyBeast.com blog, this is hardorc.blogspotcom. Please go to BloodyBeast.com to see my new activity.

Blood Bone Clan

Here's a post which would include my Dwarf Army for Chronopia. The Army will consist of: - Mauler (under heavy conversion) - Keeper (a little helmet conversion here) - 2 Totems (one would be used when Keeper gets angry) - Legion (Leader + 2 Gauntlets + 4 Clawsmen + Standard Bearer with magic banner for 10pts) - Axemen (Leader + 4) - Warhammers (4) This is Tournament army for my Blood Bone Clan for TOTAL: 800pts. Of course I realize that with no special units like Tunnel Figters and with low-dam units like Axeman and Flayers I have no chance with armies like Elves and so. But I like the whole idea of army. I do have original Totems of Dark Tusk's but I'm going to find suitable proxies for Blood Bone Clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment